Makeup Services

by Dora's Makeup

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

WOW

Well, the good news first...
MARTIN IS HOME IN SAGINAW!!! HE SHOWED UP AT MY PARENTS HOUSE AT 7PM
HE SAID HE WAS COMPLAINING TO HIS SUPERIORS UNTIL THEY LET HIM COME HOME EARLY, SO THAT HE COULD BE HERE IN TIME FOR THE BABY TO BE BORN!! YAY!!!!

THE BAD NEWS... my husbands daughters are both pregnant, his older daughter lost her baby today.. it was an etopic pregnancy.. this is her fourth pregnancy, after the third failed pregnancy, she lost a tube, and this time they took out the other tube..

I can't imagine what it is like to feel that disapointment of losing babies four times.. just pray that the Lord will give her comfort and peace, and take away her sadness.. and to be thankful that the Lord has given us what we have thus far!
God is good all the time, and all the time GOD IS GOOD!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm glad your brother is home....Josh's brother gets home on Saturday! It is so cool to have them come back safely, isn't it?
I love the pics of your boys. They are precious. The one of you and your hubby is cute too! :-)

mitchells2000 said...

I'm sure it's a huge relief to have your bro home safely, and in time for the birth of their baby. Sorry to hear the news about Roger's daughter's loss of her baby. I can't even imagine how painful that is. I just found out some friends of mine lost their baby in childbirth. How difficult that must be! She will be in my prayers.

Burman Batch said...

Dora-I am so glad Martin is home!! Is it just leave or is he home for good!! I will be praying for Roger's daughter. I know what it is like to loose 2 babies & one was a tubal. I will pray for her comfort & strength.

”Coupons
Current Catalog
Custom Search
Orange County Choppers (eFashion Solutions)