Makeup Services

by Dora's Makeup

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Just stopping in ...

Well, Roger is doing okay, I guess.. he has his MRI tonight and he is at another doctor for his knee, this morning. He went to the eye doctor yesterday, to rule out glaucoma.
My mom says that Martin is going to be in the United States on Thursday! YAY!!! that means he is somewhere safe! He should be back home here in Saginaw, at the end of this month.. they have to be in San Diego to debrief and get counseling for a couple of weeks. He daughter is due on the 20th... we were hoping that he would be back in time, but we're not so sure now... but having him home at all is just a blessing..
Well, I am going to be a (step) Grandma! my husbands daughter, Gequita is due in October.. I look good for a grandma! :-)
I took Isaiah and my nephew Alex to the Library yesterday.. I used to take Isaiah with me to the Library when he was a baby, but I am sure he doesn't remember.. so this is the first time for both of them as "big" boys. It was so cute..everyone kept asking me if they were twins.. they loved the books and had a great time, and were such good boys.
The weather has been really nice since Sunday! I am hoping that the snow is gone for the season, but we will see, Michigan weather is so unpredictable...it was so nice not to have to wear tights or nylons to church on Sunday!
I JUST WANT TO TAKE A MINUTE TO SAY THAT ALL THE FRIENDS AND FAMILY OF THE PEOPLE THAT WERE KILLED AT VIRGINIA TECH U. ARE IN MY PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS! ESPECIALLY THE PARENTS.. AS A PARENT, I CANNOT COMPREHEND THAT FEELING OF LOSS AND TERROR. PLEASE ACCEPT MY DEEPEST SYMPATHIES!

No comments:

”Coupons
Current Catalog
Custom Search
Orange County Choppers (eFashion Solutions)