Makeup Services

by Dora's Makeup

Thursday, February 8, 2007

No one is perfect.....

I recently joined the secret sisters at church... it's like secret pals, and I already got something from my secret sister! It was so nice, a bag full of goodies----lotion, shower gel, a candle and a little devotional book written by Max Lucado called Everday Blessings.. it's really nice and I thought I would share something from it...


Would you forgive a wanted murderer to lead a nation out of bondage? Would you call upon a fugitive to carry the Ten Commandments? God did... Called his name through a burning bush. Scared old Moses right out of his sandals!
The reassuring lesson is clear. God.. uses people to change the world. People! Not saints or superhumans or geniuses, but people.

John 13:18 I know whom I have chosen.

1 comment:

amy said...

I love that analysis about Moses. How comforting to know that God uses ordinary people to do great things!

”Coupons
Current Catalog
Custom Search
Orange County Choppers (eFashion Solutions)