Makeup Services

by Dora's Makeup

Monday, January 28, 2008

Little is much.....

Just what I am thinking about, today...
I have been sorta keeping up with this blogg that I ran across through my friend Devin. It's about this little boy named Tristan He was born with T-18 and he passed away yesterday afternoon! It was sooo sad.. but it really opened my eyes..
He lived 55 days.. and that was a long time for a baby with t-18. His parents really cherished every moment of his life, not knowing if it was his last.. all the while trusting and praising the Lord for their blessings. Their faith was so strong.. and they were such a blessing to me...
Sometimes I feel so sorry for myself if I have a small issue and I have to get a reality check... I am so blessed and I have beautiful children and I have to cherish EVERY MOMENT that I have with them, to teach them to do right and love the Lord!
Little is much when God is in it! I love that song! and it reminds me of this family and little Tristan.. they had little time with him.. but because they loved God and trusted Him.. they cherished every moment and meant a lot to them...

1 comment:

Devin said...

The Hostetter family is so special. I know what you mean about not appreciating stuff the right way until someone opens your eyes thru their own situations like this. :-( These t-18 babies have meant the world to me and I have loved looking in on them everyday thru blogs....sadly, there is only one left, Eva Janette. I am praying that she will live for awhile too, like Tristan did. God has done miraculous things thru these babies! Thanks for looking in on the blog Dora, talk to you later, and keep praying for these families and loving your own sweet babies!
Devin

”Coupons
Current Catalog
Custom Search
Orange County Choppers (eFashion Solutions)