Makeup Services

by Dora's Makeup

Thursday, January 3, 2008

2008?!!!


I can't believe it has been so long since I last blogged! I am totally addicted to facebook! It's nice because it is sooo easy and private!
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years! The winter weather here is really harsh today and we all have colds, but I guess that goes hand in hand with living in Michigan! :-)
I am glad to say that my step-grandson D'Marrius is doing very well and is quite a cutie.. Thank you so much to all of you who prayed for him...he is a blessing.
The boys are getting so big and Kendall is almost as big as Isaiah already! I am so thankful for my boys!
Well, I just wanted to stop and drop a note.. to keep this thing a little current!
I hope everyone is having a great day!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey girl!
Thanks for the Christmas card. Your boys are so cute. I didn't send any this year (long story).
Hope you have a great 2008!

”Coupons
Current Catalog
Custom Search
Orange County Choppers (eFashion Solutions)