Makeup Services

by Dora's Makeup

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sunday Sunday

Well, I am soooo tired this afternoon! I had a hard time paying attention in Church today..
Kendall kinda tossed and turned and was coughing and that kept me awake.. and then when it was time to wake up, satan wanted to mess with me and I almost stayed home, but I knew I had to get up and go....
Isaiah had a new outfit with a tie on it, he was so proud of it, I will post some pictures when I get one.. he looks so cute.
Well, a family at our church.. the Hawes family, their house burnt down this weekend.. I think Friday.. Luckily they weren't even home, they were out somewhere.. so they were safe, but they lost EVERYTHING! They were blessed to have good Insurance, and already some people have given them clothes and things to hold them over.. They are such a good testimony, even the firefighters were surprised at how they had a positive attitude--->even though they lost everything.. the Lord still provided. Some people might know them by their kids.. Scott, Jeff, Teresa and Jennifer, they all went to Maranatha .
If anyone is interested in donating, money or clothing.. you can send it to
Community Baptist Church
Attention Roy Hawes
8331 Gratiot Rd.
Saginaw, MI 48609

No comments:

”Coupons
Current Catalog
Custom Search
Orange County Choppers (eFashion Solutions)