Makeup Services

by Dora's Makeup

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

SORE!!!



Well, I have been going to the ymca for two weeks and I am feeling a lot better, more energy and it helps my kidney stones ALOT! but I am also kinda sore.. but I guess it's a good sore...
My boys are getting so big.. Isaiah is so smart and funny! He is always coming up with funny things to say! Kendall wants to be like him and follows him around trying to say everything he says! so cute!
Not much else going on here, just waiting to for the spring to get here! I am ready for the green grass and no coat weather!
Here are a few pictures since I haven't put any up in a while..
I had to add pre approval to my comments since I have been getting anonymous comments from people who have nothing nice to say.
have a great day and I hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

”Coupons
Current Catalog
Custom Search
Orange County Choppers (eFashion Solutions)