Makeup Services

by Dora's Makeup

Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter....



Wow, is Easter here already? wow! that was fast..
well, I have to run out and get Easter baskets for the boys and get ready for Sunday...
Kendall has bronchitis and we had to go to the Doctor this morning! I thought they were done being sick for the year! this weather is killing me...
hope everyone is doing well!
Pray for me to stay serious about the gym.. I had to miss today because I took Kendall to the Dr. But i have been going everyday during the week for the last three weeks! I hope that I start seeing the fruits of my labor.. it is really helping with my kidney stones! who knew!
I hope everyone has a peaceful and blessed Easter Sunday with their families.. hopefully we will take some pictures so I can post them!
Have a great day and remember that the Lord is GOOD, ALL THE TIME!!!!!

1 comment:

sara said...

Hi Dora! Sorry I haven't commented in awhile. Your boys look cute as always!!!!

”Coupons
Current Catalog
Custom Search
Orange County Choppers (eFashion Solutions)