Makeup Services

by Dora's Makeup

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

HOT HOT HOT!

Nothing much going on here... it is sooo hot! I hate to be hot!
Kendall's birthday is tommorow! i can't believe I was having a baby this time last year! I am so thankful that the weather wasn't this humid last year, I would have been so miserable!
Please keep my grandfather, Martin Gonzalez, in prayer.. He is 96 and I believe it won't be too much longer before he goes home to be with Jesus.. He is having dimensia, and hallucinations and we can see that his body is starting to shut down. Please pray for my parents and my mom's siblings as they are all taking care of him around the clock.. I can't imagine the stress.. it is like taking care of a baby again.. a big heavy baby. I try to go over and help, but sometimes I feel like I am in the way with the kids there.
Anyways, I hope that everyone is having a good summer..

No comments:

”Coupons
Current Catalog
Custom Search
Orange County Choppers (eFashion Solutions)