Makeup Services

by Dora's Makeup

Saturday, March 22, 2014

J'Adore Vox Box From Influenster

I recieved this AWESOME J'Adore Voxbox from www.influenster.com and I am loving it!  I got some awesome stuff.
Some frizz ease serum for my hair which I shared with my coworker,
boots clay face mask,
kisses lashes, which are so awesome!!!!
some great rose tea ,
some awesome hershey's kisses which i shared with my coworkers!  already gone!
and some Men's Vaseline spray lotion, which my husband has already used up!
This is a great website, to submit reviews and take surveys and qualify for some great stuff!
I highly recommend it!  What are your thoughts?  Have you subscribed to it?
I would love to hear your feedback!

No comments:

”Coupons
Current Catalog
Custom Search
Orange County Choppers (eFashion Solutions)