I’ve been reading your site and honestly as a cashier myself I don’t even know the Walmart policy. The problem with it is that the rules seem to change with whatever manager or CSS is on duty. One CSS will say ‘yes we accept this’ one day and on another day a different CSS will say ‘no, we don’t accept this’ It’s very frustrating because not only do we look like we don’t know what we’re doing, we’re angering the customer because they have to wait while we figure it out. As an update for your website I talked to a co-manager 2 days ago and he said that you absolutely have to have the AD in order for us to match it, no you cannot use a coupon with AD matching because it’s fraud and we’re using their AD as a coupon (don’t ask me, it doesn’t make sense to me either) AND we absolutely DO NOT AD match to Paul’s Market. The reason for Paul’s is because ‘they are not near us and are not considered our competitor’ – DIRECT quote from manager. I know it’s frustrating for all those who coupon, but what couponers need to realize is that we are people too. We shop, AD match , coupon, and stand in line just like they do. It’s not our fault that Wal-Mart can’t make a decision and stick with it. Please be nice to us cashiers!
to find what you are looking for!
Right now through Tosty you can get a great deal on Disney Books, Disney Princess Books and Pillow Pets!
$2.35 Disney Books shipped!
Pillow Pets for $11.10
Disney Princess books for $3.10
Totsy offers moms on-the-go and moms-to-be access to brand-specific sales, up to 80% off retail, just for them and the kids, ages 0-7. Top brands for mom, baby, and child. Prenatal care products, baby gear, travel accessories, bedding and bath, children’s clothing, toys, DVDs, and educational materials are just a sampling of a selection that promises only the best in quality and designer brands. 100% eco-friendly: Totsy is the first company in private sales to take on sustainable and socially responsible initiatives in all areas of business. One baby, one tree: With every purchase you make through Totsy, we will plant one tree in the name of your child to help reduce the effects of deforestation. Who says shopping can’t save the world?
Here is a question from the email box:
I am new to couponing and I’m starting to get the hang of it. However I do have a question about the BOGO coupons. If I have a coupon for an item that is simply a BOGO, can I use any other coupons with it? Considering it is two items that you are purchasing? I wasn’t sure how that worked so any information would be wonderful, thank you.
- First of let me just say this a GREAT question and something that takes quite a while to learn and even then policies change and so then the you need to relearn.
- Second, to answer this question is really quite dependent on the store you shop at. The best rule of thumb is to refer to the store coupon policy that you want to shop at, which usually addresses this very complex subject.
- Take case in point Rite Aid where you can use a B1G1 and a ‘cents off’ coupon for the two items you purchasing but don’t try to use a B1G1 coupon on a B1G1 promotion it goes against the coupon policy.
- Walgreens coupon policy states that two coupons can be used on a B1G1 store promotion so you can use a B1G1 coupon and get both items for the tax only.
- If the store you are shopping at doesn’t have a written coupon policy you will need to talk to the stores manager as to how that store deals with coupons, and you might have to plead your case (remember the adage ” you get more flies with honey than vinegar”).
- Just another reason to print the current policy and keep it in your binder so that you can reread policies and make sure everyone is on the same page
My family just purchased a loft bed like this for younger brother (9) and he loves it! This type of bed frees up plenty of space for him to do his homework, play games, or watch tv comfortably in his room. You may purchase this Dorel Home Products X-Loft Bunk Bed, Black on sale on Amazon for $149. Free Shipping is included.
Grab this great deal on HP Multipurpose paper reams at Staples. After the easy rebate your price is ONLY $2. In addition to the already great deal you can use a printable coupon for $1/1 HP Ream, which makes the final price ONLY $1.
How to work this deal:
Grab 20lb, 96 Bright (500 sheets), HP Multipurpose Paper for $6.49 = $3.99 Easy Rebate
There will be an instant savings of $.50
Use Printable $1/1 HP Paper Coupon
Mail in for your Easy Rebate
Final Price: $1
Want to try Freschetta By The Slice? They are giving it away to thousands to try on Facebook today! Head over and grab yours!