Makeup Services

by Dora's Makeup

Saturday, November 20, 2010

All You Magazine

Do you subscribe to All You Magazine?  IT IS AWESOME!  It is a magazine that you can buy at Walmart and it is loaded with coupons that you can cut out and use at ANY store!!!  It also has great ideas on how to save many on so many things, clothes, food and much more! 
They also have a website that gives away samples everyday and you can print off coupons on their website that is exclusively from them.  check it out..  http://www.allyou.com/

I subscribe to the magazine and sometimes you can catch great deals on http://www.amazon.com/ or various discount magazine websites.   It is worth it's money! 
I just recieved my December 2010 issue and I encourage all you coupon NEWBIES to go out and get an issue!  It has a section called "The All You ultimate savings handbook"  It is a simple step-by-step system to save money on everything you buy.  It has great resources for coupons and deals and how to get started! 

If anyone has questions let me know.. I am going to have a coupon class soon and anyone that would like to come is welcome.  Please let me know if you are interested.  I am going to have my pal Bill teach it... he has a website call http://www.clipnsavetoday.com/ and his classes are I think $25 per person.. but it has a lot of info and you easily get your money back in what you get from the class.
Let me know if you would like to come and I can set up the class!  Again if you have any questions, suggestions or comments, I would love to hear them.. You can join my facebook and we can talk there or you can always leave a comment!
Have a great day!   Dora

No comments:

”Coupons
Current Catalog
Custom Search
Orange County Choppers (eFashion Solutions)