Makeup Services

by Dora's Makeup

Sunday, January 24, 2010

VIP COUPONS

I am so thankful for some of the perks that come with blogging about saving money. I received a four pack of coupons for 4 free boxes of General Mills Cereal a while ago and just wanted to thank General Mills and www.myblogspark.com for providing them!
the VIP coupons, online coupon link, and information have all been provided by General Mills and MyBlogSpark were awesome and so helpful and
www.myblogspark.com is sooo awesome for hooking me up with all the great giveaways that I can share with my readers.

1 comment:

Maria Lopez said...

YEY!!! i love giveaways.

Hey girl how did you get them to send you giveaways? I signed up a long time ago and NOTHING! :)

”Coupons
Current Catalog
Custom Search
Orange County Choppers (eFashion Solutions)