Makeup Services

by Dora's Makeup

Monday, December 7, 2009

long time no blogg....

I am sorry to my faithful readers that I haven't updated my blogg in a while.. I don't have internet access where I am at right now.. so I use it at family and frineds when I get a chance.. so that doesn't leave much time to update my blogg...
Anyways, so many things have happened since Thanksgiving.. so I hope you will bear with me...
I get A LOT of my finds from the bloggs on my list.. so you are more than welcome to check out the great places to find great deals.. here are some of my favorite bloggs...

www.coupongal.netwww.acouponchick.com
www.bargainbriana.com
www.dealfindingchik.blogspot.com
www.mypennypile.com
www.couponcravings.com

I hope this helps..and hopefully soon I will have a place to blogg again!

No comments:

”Coupons
Current Catalog
Custom Search
Orange County Choppers (eFashion Solutions)