Makeup Services

by Dora's Makeup

Thursday, November 1, 2007

How well do I know my hubby....(whomever reads this, tag your it!)


His Middle Name:
Earl

How long have you been together?
5

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
about 9 months, I knew him from work....

What physical feature attracted you to him first?
I don't know..there was something about him.. maybe his bald head!

What color are his eyes?
Big round brown eyes

RELATIONSHIP STUFF:

Are you "in love":
of course

Do your parents like him:
yes

Does it matter?
no

Do you trust him?
yes

Does he let you wear his shoes?
I guess if I wanted to he would let me! :-)

Do you have a shirt of his that you sleep with?
no...

Can you picture having kids with him?
I hope so, because we have two already!

Does he have a temper?
sometimes

Are you happy to be with him?
yeah

SOME OTHER STUFF:

Does he have any tattoos?
Nope

Does he have piercings?
Nope

Does he have any scars that you know of?
yes, he has some on his legs from a bad car accident

Is he a party dude or stay at home kind of guy?
Stay home kind a fella ... but if I make him go out, he has fun.
Is he Outgoing or Shy?:
outgoing

Would he hang out with YOUR friends?
yes

Does he sing?..
sometimes in the car

Does he snore?
YES!!!!

Do you like his friends?
they are okay! :-)
Do you know how to turn him on?
uh yeah! he can't resist my latin charm!
How many times a day do you tell him you love him?
not enough! something to work on...

No comments:

”Coupons
Current Catalog
Custom Search
Orange County Choppers (eFashion Solutions)