Makeup Services

by Dora's Makeup

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

long time, no blogg..

okay.. I haven't blogged in a while... I am on facebook now, add it to myspace and blogspot..
plus I don't have much to blogg about..
my sinus' are terrible, this weather here in michigan can't make it's mind up.
my boys are getting big and kendall is all over the place.. Isaiah says the funniest stuff everday.. he is 3 now.. so he thinks he knows everything.
we are getting used to not having grandpa martin around.. my parents house is so quiet now and they looks so bored.. but they get to do a lot more stuff now.. and don't have to find a babysitter.
i went to a purseparty/lia sophia party! my friend from church jenny does it.. her purses were sooooo cute! so I said I would have a party, too.
check out her purses on www.never2manypurses.com she has a lot of cute purses and she will ship them too you.
hope everyone is doing well and being blessed!

No comments:

”Coupons
Current Catalog
Custom Search
Orange County Choppers (eFashion Solutions)